Cal Washington - Family Law in the Private Workshop Replay
Recently I hosted a family law workshop with the co-creator of InPower Movement and veteran of the family ill legal system, Cal Washington, to discover why you should if at all possible stay out of family court, how to best protect children from the legal system in marriage and couples' disputes, and where to seek justice.
He's generously given me permission to share it here on my channels, please share with families who are suffering.
In this workshop you'll learn:
- Predictable stats and science of the hungry ghost, family law industry;
- How we are pledging the children to the public;
- How lawyers get away with creating conflict, even when a judge is against it;
- The mindset you need to navigate with and against lawyers who fuel division and run money-making businesses;
- How to get lawyers to retreat;
- Why to avoid family court altogether; and take private family matters out of the court;
- How to best help the children either way.
WAYS TO CONNECT, LEARN, AND EXPLORE COACHING WITH BETH
Find the other 170+ King Hero's Journey interviews and personal rants here:
Join Primal Power God's Law
Sign up by donation for the Choose Freedom Law Summit at:
Manitoba Lawful Action Group Sign up:
Take Dr. Frederick Graves' Jurisdictionary online course (with my link):
Sign up to do a King Hero’s Journey or MerPreneur archetype quiz:
JOIN ME ON TELEGRAM WHERE I MOSTLY AM!!
King Hero Channel
King Hero Chat
Order a copy of my book, ‘Journey: A Map of Archetypes to Find Lost Purpose in a Sea of Meaninglessness’
Join me on the uncensored Rokfin
Get direction, strategy, breakthroughs, and a royal handhold so you can walk your path of truth with unshakeable faith
Apply to work with me one-on-one in Archetype, Purpose, and Business Coaching
Follow the King Hero's Journey Podcast
About Beth Martens
For business coach, archetype reader, author and coach trainer, Beth Martens, her calling is a life or death thing. After a decade as a corporate VP in her family’s firm, 8 trips to India, and a 3-year battle with cancer 20 years ago, she used archetypes to save her life.
Today she helps truth lovers find their sacred purpose, be valued for their life’s work, and survive the ordeals of their Hero's Journey. As recovering feminist, she is passionate about hosting the King Hero's Journey podcast highlighting leaders, entrepreneurs, movement makers, and purveyors of the truth.
Contact Beth at www.bethmartens.com
- News (8)
- King Hero Interviews (184)
- Guest Interviews (22)
- Masculine / Feminine (9)
- Archetypes (16)
- Journey - the Book (3)
- Rants and Reflections (20)
- Bitches Brew (1)
- Entrepreneurship (2)
- Law (50)
- The Bible (8)
- Private Membership Association (6)
- House of Free Will Ministry (1)
- Secret Garden Streams (1)