James Topp: Marching With Purpose Across Canada [King Hero Interview]
Friday, June 9th at 1:30 PM — I’ll be live with James Top as he journeys on foot across Canada, just days away from reaching his destination in Ottawa after a 4,000 plus long walk to protest the …ugh I can’t even say it.
James Topp is a current serving soldier who has served in the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) for 28 years. James is in the process of being released and as such is a unique case of a current serving member engaging in peaceful protest openly. The Canada Marches team, and Canadians have come to know James as a man with great; humility, integrity, drive, leadership, and a desire to serve. Canada is getting to know him as well along the road.
James is keen to protect his mindful integrity by questioning the orders he is being given. He believes in, and talks about, rising above the classification of thoughts. He is keen to avoid identity politics, talking in circles about how we got here, and wants to implore solutions as well as open dialogue. He is often heard saying some version of:
"Can't we all just have respect and compassion for each other, and call it a day?".
WHY IS JAMES TOPP MARCHING?
This march exists for 3 reasons:
1. James is protesting federal government mandates that require, as a condition for employment or continued employment, vaccination, testing, quarantine, and/or isolation;
2. James has stepped forward to speak on behalf of those personnel employed by the federal government or otherwise who have been denied access to employment and services, who have lost income and have suffered from damaged relationships due to the imposition of a medical procedure;
3. James has also stepped forward to speak on behalf of those who have, through the introduction of false constructs surrounding choices and consequences, been pressured into taking part in medical procedures that they would not otherwise have accepted;
Follow his Hero's Journey at these links:
WATCH ON ROKFIN
More on Beth:
Find the other 190+ King Hero's Journey interviews and personal rants
Donate by PayPal if you’re inspired
Sign up to do a King Hero’s Journey or MerPreneur archetype quiz
Sign up by donation for the Choose Freedom Law Summit
Join me on Telegram where I hang out most!
Order a copy of my book, ‘Journey: A Map of Archetypes to Find Lost Purpose in a Sea of Meaninglessness’
Join me on the uncensored Rokfin
Take Dr. Frederick Graves' Jurisdictionary: How to Win in Court online course (with my link)
Follow the King Hero's Journey Podcast
About Beth Martens
For business coach, archetype reader, author and coach trainer, Beth Martens, her calling is a life or death thing. After a decade as a corporate VP in her family’s firm, 8 trips to India, and a 3-year battle with cancer 20 years ago, she used archetypes to save her life.
Today she helps truth lovers find their sacred purpose, be valued for their life’s work, and survive the ordeals of their Hero's Journey. As recovering feminist, she is passionate about hosting the King Hero's Journey podcast highlighting leaders, entrepreneurs, movement makers, and purveyors of the truth.
Contact Beth at www.bethmartens.com
- News (8)
- King Hero Interviews (192)
- Guest Interviews (29)
- Masculine / Feminine (10)
- Archetypes (17)
- Journey - the Book (4)
- Rants and Reflections (20)
- Bitches Brew (1)
- Entrepreneurship (2)
- Law (54)
- The Bible (11)
- Private Membership Association (8)
- House of Free Will Ministry (2)
- Secret Garden Streams (1)