Chris Rice: Independent Journalism, Truth, Law, Spirituality, and the Grand Fiction
Join a livestream with Chris Rice, the host of Rice TVx who has hosted a number of the heavy-hitters in the lawful movement that is growing rapidly as people look for remedy for the crimes being committed against the people - now more than ever.
On this interview we're going to talk about what it's like to be an alternative journalist, what led him to explore the law world, how spirituality is a major ingredient in successfully taking a stand, and preview his bonus appearance on the Choose Freedom Law Summit that is available for free on this last day before it goes live on a donation basis.
Chris Rice, Independent Journalist - Bio
I like to think of myself as an extraterrestrial imitating the behavior of a human being. But in reality, I am a content creator, journalist/researcher, and freedom advocate that is actively being the change I want to see in the world with #PracticeChange. All of my work is dedicated to making a positive impact.
I am the founder of Rice Media Group, as well as the host of Rice TVx and Rice Radio. As a content creator, I utilize my voice to spread awareness regarding freedom-related topics/subjects & solutions, law & legal fiction, cryptocurrency & blockchain technologies, economics, politics, history, voluntaryism, and more.
The mediums I use to express myself are videos, audio podcasts, interviews, and public speaking with the goals to help educate, empower, and encourage others to be the change as well.
Practice Change is at the core of everything that I do. It is a philosophy of positive self-development. Where we learn from all of our experiences (good or bad, positive or negative), evaluate them on a daily or regular basis, and practice everyday to be a better version of who we are. I have love for everyone and truly want to help make a difference in the World. I believe that every day we have the opportunity, as individuals, to make substantial impacts in ways that are true to us — no matter how big or small, we all have a voice. Each voice multiplied can create real change operating as consciousness to open people’s eyes to what is possible.
"When enough people take a stand, nothing can stand against the people" -Chris Rice
WAYS TO CONNECT, COACH, AND LEARN WITH BETH
- Find the other 100+ King Hero's Journey interviews and personal rants here: https://kingheros.bethmartens.com/blog
- Join the King Hero Central Telegram group for King Heroes taking the risk of speaking authentically for truth and freedom, for those of us that are inspired and comforted by the work of King Heroes, and to express the voice freedom.
- Register to get a free guided audio to begin deprogramming the 5 archetypes that hold personal power hostage, and get a taste of the Primal Power course.
- Order a copy of my book, Journey : A Map of Archetypes to Find Lost Purpose in a Sea of Meaninglessness
- Discover how to tap lost meaning, power, and purpose: Online Archetype Courses
- Get direction, strategy, breakthroughs, and a royal handhold so you can walk your path of truth with unshakeable faith
Apply to work with me one-on-one in Archetype, Purpose, and Business Coaching
Follow the King Hero's Journey Podcast
About Beth Martens
For business coach, archetype reader, author and coach trainer, Beth Martens, her calling is a life or death thing. After a decade as a corporate VP in her family’s firm, 8 trips to India, and a 3-year battle with cancer 20 years ago, she used archetypes to save her life.
Today she helps truth lovers find their sacred purpose, be valued for their life’s work, and survive the ordeals of their Hero's Journey. As recovering feminist, she is passionate about hosting the King Hero's Journey podcast highlighting leaders, entrepreneurs, movement makers, and purveyors of the truth.
Contact: beth at bethmartens.com