Dr. Barre Lando on Why the Jab is a Real Threat to Others
I Didn't Want to Believe It
When we started to hear about the vicarious effects of the jab I didn't want to believe it, so I reached out to Dr. Barre Lando, renowned Bioterrain Medicine specialist. Join this live interview to hear what it's all about and what can be done.
Watch his second appearance on the King Hero's Journey podcast on May 27, 2 PM CDT
Dr. Lando is noted amongst his peers for his innovative clinical strategies, and developed an international following for people suffering from chronic degenerative conditions seeking his services as a Bioterrain Medicine and Functional Movement Specialist.
In more recent years he earned his Master Gardener and Permaculture Design certification and presently oversees his off-grid medicinal herb farm, while teaching Biodynamic farming methods and Ionization Soil Analysis. Now retired from clinical medical practice he remains active in the internal martial arts, health consulting, creating formulations for his herbal company and developing innovative medical protocols based on the principles of Wave Form Physics.
Discover more of Dr. Lando's work at www.alfavedic.com
WAYS TO CONNECT AND LEARN
- Find the other 100+ King Hero's Journey interviews and personal rants here: https://kingheros.bethmartens.com/blog
- Join the King Hero Central Telegram group for King Heroes taking the risk of speaking authentically for truth and freedom, for those of us that are inspired and comforted by the work of King Heroes, and to express the voice freedom.
- Register to get a free guided audio to begin deprogramming the 5 archetypes that hold personal power hostage, and get a taste of the Primal Power course.
- Order a copy of my book, Journey : A Map of Archetypes to Find Lost Purpose in a Sea of Meaninglessness
- Discover how to tap lost meaning, power, and purpose: Online Archetype Courses
- Get direction, strategy, breakthroughs, and a royal handhold so you can walk your path of truth with unshakeable faith
Apply to work with me one-on-one in Archetype, Purpose, and Business Coaching
Follow the King Hero's Journey Podcast
About Beth Martens
For business coach, archetype reader, author and coach trainer, Beth Martens, her calling is a life or death thing. After a decade as a corporate VP in her family’s firm, 8 trips to India, and a 3-year battle with cancer 20 years ago, she used archetypes to save her life.
Today she helps truth lovers find their sacred purpose, be valued for their life’s work, and survive the ordeals of their Hero's Journey. As recovering feminist, she is passionate about hosting the King Hero's Journey podcast highlighting leaders, entrepreneurs, movement makers, and purveyors of the truth.
Contact: beth at bethmartens.com