An Entrepreneur's Solution to Business Genocide - King Hero Interview with Steven Merrill
Entrepreneurs Create the Value and Hold the Power
Brave B.C. entrepreneur Steven Merrill decided to close his doors to anyone who wears a m.a.s.k. or who gets the vax.
Join us 3 PM Thursday May 6 to hear first hand what inspired him to take this bold move, and his account of how the public is responding to the new standards he has.
Steven Merrill has been helping investors exit the banking system and insure their wealth with the physical precious metals (silver and gold) since reading "The Creature from Jekyl Island" over two decades ago. Today he operates the Sun City Silver & Gold Exchange near Kelowna BC. He is an advocate for free markets, sound money (including Bitcoin) and individual liberty. He likes to powder ski, paddle board, investigate conspiracies, and especially troll radical socialists.
Streaming Live at 3 PM Thursday May 6th
WAYS TO CONNECT AND LEARN
- Find the other 100+ King Hero's Journey interviews and personal rants here: https://kingheros.bethmartens.com/blog
- Join the King Hero Central Telegram group for King Heroes taking the risk of speaking authentically for truth and freedom, for those of us that are inspired and comforted by the work of King Heroes, and to express the voice freedom.
- Register to get a free guided audio to begin deprogramming the 5 archetypes that hold personal power hostage, and get a taste of the Primal Power course.
- Order a copy of my book, Journey : A Map of Archetypes to Find Lost Purpose in a Sea of Meaninglessness
- Discover how to tap lost meaning, power, and purpose: Online Archetype Courses
- Get direction, strategy, breakthroughs, and a royal handhold so you can walk your path of truth with unshakeable faith
Apply to work with me one-on-one in Archetype, Purpose, and Business Coaching
Follow the King Hero's Journey Podcast
About Beth Martens
For business coach, archetype reader, author and coach trainer, Beth Martens, her calling is a life or death thing. After a decade as a corporate VP in her family’s firm, 8 trips to India, and a 3-year battle with cancer 20 years ago, she used archetypes to save her life.
Today she helps truth lovers find their sacred purpose, be valued for their life’s work, and survive the ordeals of their Hero's Journey. As recovering feminist, she is passionate about hosting the King Hero's Journey podcast highlighting leaders, entrepreneurs, movement makers, and purveyors of the truth.
Contact: beth at bethmartens.com